WE ARE OPEN!
BUT WITH SOME CHANGES
Our first priority is the health and safety of our clients and staff. We are continuing to monitor the national and local conversations closely in regard to COVID-19.
To book an appointment call (614) 486-8402, email email@example.com, or schedule online.
In addition to extra cleaning measures, there will be frequent sanitizing and wiping down of all high-touch surfaces using our hospital-grade disinfectant. All staff will be wearing masks at all times, frequently washing hands, and wearing gloves and protective face shields. In compliance with CDC guidelines, state policies and The Ohio State Board of Cosmetology, we have a few new policies and procedures:
- For everyone’s safety, we ask that all clients wear a mask. All employees will be wearing them at all times. If you do not have one, we will provide one for you.
- Upon arrival for your appointment, please stay in your car. Call (614) 486-8402 and let us know you have arrived and we will give you further instructions.
- Once you enter the salon, we will take you to our hand sanitizing station. We will ask you to sanitize your hands and we will take your temperature. If you have a temperature over 100 degrees, we will ask you to reschedule.
- If you have traveled within the last 14 days it will be at the stylist’s discretion whether or not to have you reschedule.
- There will not be a coffee and snack bar. You are welcome to bring your own beverage.
- Our waiting area will not be open. Please come to your appointment alone so that we can limit the number of people within the salon. Exceptions will be made for parents and caregivers. If someone comes with you, they will be asked to wait in the car.
- Please arrive on time. If you are late for your appointment you may be asked to reschedule. We will be working on very strict timing.
Download our intake form before your appointment.